The Infectious Diseases Division at Vijaya Group of Hospitals is dedicated to providing standard clinical care, treatment and management of the infectious disease.
- We offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient clinical services related to the care of patients with infectious diseases.
- The department offers clinical care for all major areas of infectious diseases.
Care for complex conditions
You benefit from hematologists with experience in rare blood disorders and issues that do not respond to standard treatments. These issues require the specialized therapies and careful monitoring available at Nuvance Health.
Some blood disorders cause symptoms that require prompt medical attention. We make it easy to access blood disorder care with same-day appointments when necessary. New patients typically see a hematologist within two business days. And a member of the team is available by phone at any time of the day or night.
Bleeding disorders often require regular follow-up visits, and you can count on us to be there for you. You receive ongoing services from a team that understands your medical needs and supports your long-term health.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
Types of Blood Disorders
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood disorders in pregnancy
- Clotting disorders
- Hemolytic anemias
- Inherited blood disorders
Diagnosing Blood Disorders
- Running the appropriate lab tests
- Accurately interpreting the results
- Intravenous (IV) infusion therapy
- Cancer treatment
- Factor replacement therapy
MEET OUR DOCTORS
Dr. Gopinathan M
MBBS., MD (Paed)., D.M (Clinical Hematology)
MBBS., MD (Gen.Medicine)., FRCP
Dr. Margaret Chellaraj
MBBS., MD (Paed)., DM (Clinical hematology)
Book an Appointment Now!
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.
- Experienced Specialist Doctors
- Excellent Nursing Care
- Excellent Patient Care
- Friendly Ambience
- Equal treatment