Clinical Pharmacology Service is the perfect solution for ensuring your medication safety.
Our team of highly trained and experienced professionals will work with you to develop a tailored pharmacology plan that meets your specific needs and requirements. With our expertise in the field, you can rest assured that you are safe in our hands.
- Personalized Medication CounsellingWe provide personalized medication counseling for our patients to ensure that they receive the best possible care. Our Clinical pharmacology team is highly skilled in providing medication counseling and working with our team of doctors to develop individualized treatment plans.
- Medical Therapy ManagementMedical therapy management (MTM) is a comprehensive program that provides support to patients who are prescribed medication for chronic health conditions. MTM services offered by the Clinical Pharmacology team include patient assessment, counseling on medications and side effects, and targeted interventions to improve patient outcomes. Our team services offer an important layer of safety for patients taking medication for chronic health conditions. Our team monitors the safety of all medications dispensed through our service, and we report any potential adverse events to the relevant regulatory authorities. We also work with patients and their healthcare providers to ensure that they are aware of any potential risks associated with their medication.
- Drug Information ServicesTeam provides an important public health service with our pharmacovigilance and drug information services. Our services are offered to the community for the safety of all. We work diligently to provide safety information on drugs and drug-drug, drug-food interactions to health care professionals, patients and consumers. Our pharmacovigilance services include adverse event reporting, signal detection, and risk management. Drug information services include providing up-to-date drug information, drug alerts, and a comprehensive database of drugs and their uses.
- Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring Centre Our Hospital is recognized as Adverse Drug Reaction monitoring center (AMC_ID_ VMET Vadapalani) by the Pharmacovigilance Program of India (PvPI), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Our pharmacovigilance services include adverse event reporting, signal detection, and risk management.
- Coordination of CareWe work with our community partners to ensure that patients receive the best possible care. We coordinate between different health professionals to ensure that the patient's needs are met.
- Patient Education and MonitoringOur Team offers an innovative patient education and monitoring service to help ensure the safe and effective use of medications.
Book an Appointment Now!
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.
- Experienced Specialist Doctors
- Excellent Nursing Care
- Excellent Patient Care
- Friendly Ambience
- Equal treatment