Emergency medical services are being provided to patients coming from all over india for the
past 50 years in Vijaya Group of Hospitals.
- Emergency Department is based on a well-tested model of emergency care.
- The state of art emergency department is equipped with 26 beds.
- It registers around 20000 visits every year.
- Emergency care does not require admission.
- Each patient is triaged and treated according to international standards.
- Our emergency department functions 24*7 with well trained and skilled emergency health care personnel.
- About 40% of all the hospital admissions come through emergency department.
- Our Ambulance services operate round the clock to provide care for patients while transferring from the community and to our hospital . They are equipped with state of art facilities and can handle all emergencies.
- Well trained paramedics resuscitate patients and save lives even before
arriving to the hospital.
Spectrum of life threatening and non life threatening emergencies ranging from
- 24*7 advanced laboratory and imaging services
- Emergency Hemo-dialysis
- Minor procedure room
- Point of care investigations - ECG, portable X ray machine, Point of care ultrasound, ABG machine
- “On call” access to a full range of medical, surgical, paediatric and other specialists
- Ambulatory day care facility
- Heart Attack
- Trauma & Fractures
- Lung Illness
- Abdomen Pain
- Snake Bite
- All other medical and surgical emergencies
- 24x7 Ambulance service
MEET OUR DOCTORS
Dr. Agasthiya Bharathi
MBBS., DEM (UK), FACEE (AIIMS).
Dr. Arun Cheguevara
MBBS., MRCEM (UK).
Book an Appointment Now!
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry. Our doctors will receive or return any urgent calls.
- Experienced Specialist Doctors
- Excellent Nursing Care
- Excellent Patient Care
- Friendly Ambience
- Equal treatment