About Our Founder
From being the recipient of the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke Award for his invaluable services to the Indian film industry, Shri.B.Nagi Reddi was truly a multifaceted individual. He established Vijaya Vauhini Studios which was a premier destination for film production in India. He also established one of India’s largest printing presses called Prasad Process which brought out children’s magazines like “Chandamama” that was loved by millions of readers even today. Shri.B.Nagi Reddi was a dynamic individual with an attitude to always achieve the very best.
From his humble beginnings in a small village in Andhra Pradesh, he achieved success in every sphere of his life. Despite his numerous accolades, his true desire was to provide “quality medical service at affordable rates to the society”.
His vision led to the establishment of Vijaya Hospital in 1972 which was one of the first multi- speciality hospitals in Chennai. With initial bed strength of 30, the hospital has now grown over 750 beds under the banner of Vijaya Medical and Educational Trust (VMET). The Trust encompasses Vijaya Hospital (VH), Vijaya Health Centre (VHC), Vijaya Heart Foundation (VHF) and Vijaya Eye Foundation.
About Our Group
Established in 1972, Vijaya Hospital has been providing quality medical service to the community. The trust was formed by Shri. B. Nagi Reddi, a recipient of Dada Saheb Phalke award and founder of Vijaya Vauhini Studios, one of the most reputed film studios in the country.
- Vijaya Medical and Educational Trust (VMET)
- Vijaya Hospital (VH)
- Vijaya Health Centre (VHC)
- Vijaya Heart Foundation (VHF)
- Vijaya Eye Foundation(VEF)
- Vijaya Medical Tourism(VMT)
- Vijaya Transplantation Centre(VTC)
- Vijaya Institute of Trauma & Orthopaedics (VITO)
About Our Administration
Managing Trustee & CEO
Chief Administrative Officer
Deputy General Manager
- To continue to provide exemplary physical and emotional care for each of our patients and their families.
- To continually upgrade our services by becoming an internationally accredited hospital.
- To deliver quality healthcare at affordable prices and to strive with unrelenting commitment towards clinical excellence
- To treat our patients with unparalleled skill and compassion.
To demonstrate our commitment to our mission we integrate certain fundamental values into our care and duties on a daily basis.
- ServiceMeet and exceed the expectations of our patients, whose care is our primary purpose and mission.
- Quality & SafetyWe consistently strive to provide the highest quality, safe patient care.
- IntegrityHonesty, fairness and self-scrutiny in everything we do.
- CooperationBetween patient and staff as well as the various clinical professions and specialties.
- InnovationWe promote a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity to identify and solve problems.
- TeamworkCommitment of our physicians and staff to our mission permits us to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring, which are the hallmarks of Vijaya Hospital.