About Obstetrics & Gynaecology
The Department of OBGY offers a spectrum of services for women’s healthcare. Women in different age groups have different health concerns, which are appropriately addressed. We offer comprehensive, critical and multidisciplinary high-risk prenatal care for women and newborns round-the-clock. In addition to the high-risk care. We also provide specialized services for women.
One of our main priorities is to provide a safer and more effective alternative to traditional open surgery by performing the vast majority of our procedures via laparoscopy.
Specialized services for women:
- Normal delivery and postpartum care
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Screening for breast, cervical and ovarian cancers
- Management of menopausal symptoms and treatment
- Osteoporisis care
- Sterilization counseling and services
- Gestational diabetes
- Gestational hypertension and pre-eclampsia
- Evaluation and Management of recurrent miscarriages.
- Comprehensive management of both male and female sub-fertility
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Lapaoroscopic Excision of Ovarian Cysts
- Hysteroscopic Lysis of Adhesions
- Hysteroscopic Endometrial Ablation
Meet Our Doctors
Dr Savitri Subramanyam
MBBS., DGO., MD (OG)
Dr Mala Vijaya Krishnan MBBS., DGO., MD.,
Dr G. Usha Reddy MBBS., MRCOG.,
Dr Nabaneeta Padhy MBBS., MD.,
Dr Sathya Balasubramanyam MD., DGO., DNB., MRCOG., FNB.,
Dr R. Niranjana MD OG., DNB.
Dr K Seetha Lakshmi DGO., DNB(OBG)., MNAMS., PhD., (UROGYNAECOLOGY)
Dr B Haarish BDS., Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology