About Maternal Child Health
The Department of OBGY offers a spectrum of services for women’s healthcare. Women in different age groups have different health concerns, which are appropriately addressed. We offer comprehensive, critical and multidisciplinary high-risk prenatal care for women and newborns round-the-clock. In addition to the high risk care.
We also provide specialized services for women. One of our main priorities is to provide a safer and more effective alternative to traditional open surgery by performing the vast majority of our procedures via laparoscopy.
Specialized services for women:
- Normal delivery and postpartum care
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Screening for breast, cervical and ovarian cancers
- Management of menopausal symptoms and treatment
- Osteoporisis care
- Sterilization counseling and services
- Gestational diabetes
- Gestational hypertension and pre-eclampsia
- Evaluation and Management of recurrent miscarriages.
- Comprehensive management of both male and female sub-fertility
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Lapaoroscopic Excision of Ovarian Cysts
- Hysteroscopic Lysis of Adhesions
- Hysteroscopic Endometrial Ablation