The radiology and imaging services at Vijaya Group offer patients the most advanced diagnostic and interventional imaging services. Our specialized expertise, advanced equipment and team-based approach to care, allow us to perform radiology services with greater accuracy. Our complete range of imaging services and procedures maintain a high quality as expected by physicians and patients.
- MR Cholangio pancreatography(MRCP)
- Functional imaging
- Seizure and Cardiac protocols
- Diffusion and Perfusion studies
- MR Urography and Myelography
- MR Angiography: Cardiac, Cerebral, Cervical and Renal
- MR Mammography
- MR Lymphangiography
- Multi-slice CT Scan with dual energy capability which can differentiate composition of renal stones
- High resolution coronary angiography, renal angiography and peripheral angiography.
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Virtual Bronchoscopy
- Low radiation dose protocol for paediatric age groups
- Radiation dose monitoring
- Colour Doppler
- Antenatal Studies
- Routine Abdominal Scanning
- Digital Radiography
- Bone Densitometer
- Bed Side - Mobile Radiography
- Stress Tests
- Video Endoscopy
- Neuro Lab (EEG/EMG/EP)
RADIOLOGY & IMAGING SERVICES (VH & VHC)
|Doctors Name||Professional Qualifications||Areas of Specialization||Experience|
|Dr. Siva Sundar
||MBBS., DMRD., DNB.,||Radiology||9 ½ years experience in all modalities of radiology including biopsies, aspirations
MRI – 6 years experience
CT – 9 years, Doppler/USG – 9 ½ years
Conventional radiology – 9 ½ years
Worked as Senior House Officer in SRMC in Neurology and Neurosurgery
|Dr S. Ezhil Arasu
||MBBS., DMRD., MD.,||Radiology||25 years experience in General Radiology, Ultrasound, CT Scan and MRI Scan|
|Dr Ram Elavazhagan
||MBBS., DM (Radiology Diagnosis)||Radiology||Over 25 years of experience in the field of Radiology Diagnosis.|
|Dr Sandeep Jaipurkar
||MD (Radio-diagnosis)||Radiology||17 years experience in Ultrasound, CT Scan and MRI Scan. CT guided and ultrasound guided interventional procedures|
|Dr Vasanthi Muthukumar
||MBBS||Sonology||Working at Vijaya Hospital since 1985|
|Dr K. Murali
||MD., PDCC||Radiology||An experienced interventional radiologist, associated with Vijaya Health Centre since the December, 2016.|
|Dr P. Aruna
||MBBS., DNB (OG)||Sonology||June 1999 to July 2006 – Consultant Sonologist, Public Health Centre
Aug 2006 to July 2008 - Consultant Sonologist, Mediscan Systems
Aug 2008 – till date - Consultant Sonologist at Vijaya Hospital
|Dr M. S. Vikram
||MD(Radiology), FRCR.,||Radiology||Associated with Vijaya Hospital since February, 2017.
October 2014 – July 2015: Senior Resident in A.C.S.R Govt.Medical College Nellore.
August 2014 – April 2016: Consultant Radiologist at KIMS Hospital, Nellore.
April 2016 – till date: Consultant Radiologist at Simhapuri Hospital, Nellore.
|Dr K. P. Lavanya
||MBBS., MSc (Diagnostic Ultrasonography)||Ultrasonography||15th February, 2016 onwards associated with Vijaya Hospital.|
|Dr Archana S. Keole
||MBBS., PG Diploma in Health Sciences in Ultrasonography||Ultrasonography||Completed course with practical training in Basic Diagnostic Ultrasonography from Mediscan.
Consultant Ultrasonogram at VIjaya Hospital since 2011.
||MBBS., DGO||Radiology||Associated with Vijaya Hospital since 2013.|
Neuro CATH Lab 'EV ANS'State-of-the-art Neuro CATH Lab – Evans established at Vijaya Health Centre performs a number of interventions to revert strokes. Several services are offered including
- Embolization techniques for Brain Aneurysm.
- Chemo-embolization and Radio-embolization of liver and other tumours.
- Endovascular Reconstruction
- Pain relief Procedures and Varicose vein treatement with Radiofrequency Ablation
NUCLEAR MEDICINENuclear medicine is a branch of medical imaging that uses small amounts of radioactive material to diagnose or treat a variety of diseases, including many types of cancers, heart disease and certain other abnormalities within the body. It is useful in measuring thyroid function to detect an overactive or under-active thyroid, analyze kidney function, visualize heart blood flow and function (such as a myocardial perfusion scan), scanning lungs for respiratory and blood flow problems, identifying inflammation in the gallbladder, evaluating bones for fractures, infection, arthritis and tumors and determining the presence or spread of cancer in various parts of the body.
Nuclear Therapy Includes:
- Radioactive Iodine (I-131) Therapy for thyroid cancer-following surgery and for thyrotoxicosis
- Radioactive antibodies used to treat certain forms of lymphomas (cancer of the lymphatic system)
- Radioactive phosphorus (P-32) used to treat certain blood disorders
- Radioactive materials used to treat painful tumor metastases to the bones
- Whole body and 3 –phase scans
- SPECT Bone and Brain scans
- Cardiac Nuclear Scans
- Paediatric Nuclear Scans
- Endocrine, nephro-uro, ortho, oncological, gastro and neuro nuclear scans