- Complete Haemogram (RBC, WBC, DC, Hb, PCV, ESR, Platelet Count, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Peripheral Smear)
- Blood Group Rh typing
- Fasting and PP Blood Sugar
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- Liver Function Tests (Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, SGPT, SGOT, Alkaline Phosphatase, GGTP, Serum Bilirubin)
- Lipid Profile (Total Cholestrol, HDL Cholestrol, LDL Cholestrol, Triglycerides, Total Cholestrol/HDL Ratio)
- Urine Analysis
- ECG Complete
- Eye Checkup
- X-Ray (Chest)
- Ultrasound – Whole Abdomen and Pelvis (Screening)
HEALTH CHECK GUIDELINES
- Make sure you are fasting 12 hrs prior to giving your first blood sample. Milk, coffee, tea and juices should not be taken in the morning. However water may be taken.
- Do not exercise in the morning before the First Blood samples is given.
- If you are a known diabetic, after giving your fasting Blood Sugar sample, regular diabetic medication can be taken before giving post prandial Blood sugar sample.
- If you have pre-existing medical record, please bring along the test results or reports with you for the doctor to review.
- If the health check consultant recommends additional tests, the charges for the same will be collected from you apart from the package rates. Subsequently, the time taken to complete the health check will also be longer.
- Health check reports will usually be handed over to you on the same day by the health check consultant who examines you. However, if you undergo any additional investigations the dispatch of reports might be delayed.