Throughout the Vijaya Group you will see evidence of investment in our facilities and nowhere is this more apparent than in our surgical facilities. We have eight state of the art operating theatres.
The department performs, the following procedure:
||Areas of Specialization
||MBBS., MCh (Neuro)., DNB (Neurosurgery)
||Over 25 years of experience in the field of Neurosurgery
||MBBS, MS (General Surgery) , MCh (Neurosurgery)
||January, 2007 – Septemeber, 2007 – Clinical Associate in Department of Neurosurgery at PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
October, 2007 – January, 2010 – Assistant Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, Narayana Medical College.
September, 2008 – October, 2008 – Clinical Fellow Division of Minimal Invasive Neurosurgery, University Hospital, Cardiff, Wales, U.K.
January, 2010 till date – Consultant Neurosurgeon at Fortis Malar Hospital.
January, 2014 till date - Consultant Neurosurgeon at Vijaya Health Centre.
Specialized in minimally invasive brain & spine surgery.
- Craniotomy for all Head Injuries
- VP Shunt / Theo Peritoneal Shunt
- and total excision of all tumors
- AVM excision of the Brain
- CVJ Anomaly Correction
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Post Cervical
- Peripheral Nerve Injury repair
- Syringosubarachnoid shunt for syringomyelia
- All Paediatric Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Tumor Excision
- Various stabilisation procedures
- Anterior and Posterior Cervical fusion & Stabilisation
- Micro Vascular Decompression for trigerminal neuralgia
- Suboccipital craniotomy & excision of posterior fossa tumors