The department of Infectious Diseases offers a range of clinical services to patients with bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic diseases through an inpatient / outpatient consult service. The department has extensively treated immune-suppressed patients, including those with HIV/AIDS, malignancy, surgical site infections, tropical infectious diseases, infections of bones and joints etc.,. The department aims to provide the highest quality care while helping patients manage their conditions.
VH & VHC
||Areas of Specialization
||MBBS., MD, FHIV, ACTMH
- 2002 - 2009 – Assistant Professor of Medicine, Stanley Medical College.
- 2007 - 2011 – Consultant Physician, Chennai Meenakshi Hospital (Devaki).
- 011 Consultant Infectious Diseases – Mercury Nursing Home.
- 2011 till date – Consultant Infectious Diseases, Vijaya Group of Hospitals
- International Best Infectious Diseases Fellow, 2010, ASM.
- Best Abstract in HIV/AIDS from International Fellow, 2011, IDSA.
- Infection Control, HIV Medicine, Antibiotic Stewardship & Tropical Medicine.