Diagnostics & Supportive Services
Laboratory Services (24X7)
Our laboratories process diagnostic and therapeutic samples not only for our hospital but also for numerous clinics and hospitals.
The laboratory team consists of a highly experienced team of pathologists, biochemists, microbiologists and lab technicians.
The integrity and reliability of our testing process is evident in the quality of the analytical results we produce. Our equipments are of next generation technology.
Laboratory Services, including the following departments:
- Haematology including coagulation profile
- Cytopathology including F.N.A.C
Our laboratory is dedicated to achieve the highest standards of quality by delivering services that fully meet the requirements of its customers. We are committed to good laboratory practices, excellence in testing / examination and compliance to quality management system.
To maintain quality performance at the highest level, the following objectives are pursued:
- To comply with ISO 15189:2007 standards at all times
- To maintain excellence and keeping pace with the latest developments in clinical laboratory services
- To ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- To build team spirit among the organizational staff for continual improvement
- To ensure adequate competence and resources, enabling effective & reliable diagnostic services
- To ensure on time completion of lab tests and prompt delivery of reports
- To fulfill the healthcare needs & quality expectations of our patients and clinical consultants
- To impart continual training to the staff to become competent to perform the assigned / identified job.
LABORATORY SERVICES (VH & VHC)
||Areas of Specialization
||MBBS, DCLSC, M.Sc, Ph.D.
||More than 20 years of teaching experience in Medical colleges and Hospital for both undergraduates and postgraduates. Actively involved in Research and have publications in Foreign Journals
||Worked in multispecialty Hospital
Did Private Practice
||Prior to 1993 – Served as Pathologist in various Government Medical Colleges & Hospitals as Asst.Professor & Professor for 20 Years.
1993 – 2004 – Consultant Pathologist, Vijaya Health Centre
2004 – 2006 – Head of the Department & Professor of Pathology at Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajahmundry.
2006 – 2008 – Professor of Pathology at Meenakshi Medical College, Kanchipuram
2008 – 2012 – Professor of Pathology at SRM Medical College, SRM University.
October,2012 till Date - Consultant Pathologist, Vijaya Health Centre
||46 years of experience in the field of pathology, with special interest in cytology & pathology.
||MBBS, DCP, MD
||Microbiology & Haematology
||Over 3 years experience in microbiology with special interest in stem cell research.
||MSc (Biochemistry), PhD (Biochemistry)
||Quality Manager – Laboratory Services
||More than 9 years of experience at Apollo Hospitals and Narayana Hrudalaya in the field of Inborn metabolic disorders
Has about 11 national & international publications.
Fellowship of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicines and Hygiene.
Special interest in Newborn Screening & Inborn Metabolic Disorders, Autism and Pediatric neurotransmitter disorders.