About Vijaya Amenities
The General Visiting Hours For Inpatients Admitted In Wards Is From 4.00pm To 7.00pm. Restricted Entry For Children At The Hospital.
Health insurance policies offer a cashless hospitalization facility and route your policy through a third-party administrators (TPA). Our hospital is only a facilitator and has no authority to approve or disapprove any request for cashless hospitalization. Protocols laid down by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) will be adhered to strictly.
- If you are visiting our Hospital for the first time, you will need to complete the registration process.
- Kindly complete the initial patient information form with accurate data and submit it to the receptionist who will then initiate the process of registration.
- A registration number will be created once the receptionist enters the data on to our system. This number will be used for your identification as you avail the different services across the hospital.
- Kindly note that the registration number will have to be renewed once every year.
- In case the treating Consultant advises you to be admitted in the Hospital for medical treatment, you or your attendant will have to meet the Staff at the Admission Help Desk to complete the admission formalities.
- The Admission Staff will request you to complete an Admission Form which will require necessary information to be filled in order to register you as an inpatient.
- In case of children below the age of 12 years, the parents or guardian will be required to complete the admission form.
- The filled Admission Form shall be handed over to the receptionist along with the Consultant’s Admission Orders to complete the process.
- Depending upon the type of room requested (and depending on availability) and the nature of the treatment, an initial deposit shall be collected at the time of admission, for which a receipt will be issued to you and this will be adjusted in your final bill.
- In case of payment by an insurance company, you need to produce the pre-authorization letter at the Insurance Help Desk. In case of failure to produce the credit / authorization letter, you will be requested to pay an initial deposit at the time of admission, which will be refunded on producing same within 24 hours.
- In case of planned admission, you are requested to make the financial arrangement for your hospitalization. During your stay in the hospital, you will be given interim bills on a regular basis to keep you updated on your bill amount. Subsequent deposits will be intimated to you from time to time. Kindly ensure the amount is paid 24 hours to avoid any inconvenience.
- The modes of payment accepted at our Hospital are: cash / all major credit cards / NEFT / RTGS / Demand Draft. Payment should be made only at the cash counter and not to any other individual.